Monday, November 05, 2007

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog, the New Progressive Voice which is dedicated to carrying on the progressive movement in this nation to the next generation of Americans. Here, we will look at issues that matter to average Americans who have been left behind by government. We will also hold those people in public life accountable. My name is Read Scott and I am currently a student. I am passionate about politics and want to one day become a politician. I must say for the sake of fairness, I am a Democrat, a die hard, progressive Democrat, in the model of Franklin D. Roosevelt, Paul Wellstone, and John F. Kennedy. I hope you come back often and participate in the debate ahead.

Thanks,
Read T. Scott
Editor-in-Chief
The New Progressive Voice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home